Interested in volunteering? Here’s your ticket in…
Join the volunteer team as an usher and meet exciting people who share your passion for live theater, while giving back to the community.
Volunteering not only brings the performing arts to life for our patrons, but for volunteers as well. You will be joining a team of your Aventura neighbors and friends from throughout South Florida who constitute our volunteer family.
As we return to live performances and invite you to become a volunteer, we want you to be familiar with our new health & safety measures.
The Aventura Center health & safety guidelines have been developed in collaboration with Cleveland Clinic and follow guidance of local and state health officials and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
- Face coverings are mandatory for all guests, staff and volunteers.
- Across campus, prominent signage and distancing markers on the floor encourage ample space between guests.
- Theater capacity is limited to allow adequate space for physically distanced seating between guests and/or parties in alignment with current guidelines.
- Hand sanitizing stations are conveniently located for easy and frequent access; frequent breaks are encouraged for hand washing.
- Air filtration is at the maximum allowed for fresh air intake and frequency of air filter replacement has been increased.
- Frequent cleaning of hard surfaces is ongoing and an enhanced disinfecting program is in place.
Click here for complete information on health & safety guidelines
- Full time year-round South Florida resident
- Commit to a regular (weekly) shift day or night of the week
- Attend formal orientation training date as scheduled by the volunteer office
- Comply with all standards and polices as provided in Volunteer Manual
- Ability to escort patrons to seats in all levels of the theater
- Great attitude to serve as needed
Cick here to access the Volunteer Information Center and manage your account.