Sign up to receive the latest news or announcements that best suit you.
Please be advised that due to enhanced security measures we are asking all ticket holders to arrive early and travel light. All persons and bags are subject to search prior to entering the building. Bags must fit comfortably under your seat. Oversized bags are prohibited and must be returned to your vehicle. The Aventura Arts & Cultural Center may utilize metal detecting hand wands or other devices at any event. Thank you for your cooperation. The safety and security of our guests, staff, and artists are of the utmost importance.
The following items are prohibited from the Aventura Arts & Cultural Center: weapons, laser pens, signs, banners, oversized bags, outside food and beverage, including water, cans, bottles, alcohol, drugs, video cameras, tablets (iPad), monopods, tripods, selfie sticks, professional audio recording devices and SLR cameras with telephoto or zoom lenses. For some concerts and events, cameras of any type and/or flash photography may be prohibited.
Aventura Arts & Cultural Center is committed to providing a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all guests, both in the venue and in our parking lots. We are committed to exceeding our guests’ expectations and providing the highest level of customer service. To help us fulfill this commitment, we ask you to join us in making your experience the best possible. Please understand that there is appropriate behavior for the circumstances of each different concert. We ask that…
- Guests shall be respectful of all other guests, entertainers, venue staff and property.
- Guests shall not act in an unruly or disruptive manner and shall avoid blocking the view of other guests.
- During some concerts, the artists may request that guests be permitted to stand immediately in front of their seats during the entirety of the performance. On those occasions, standing guests shall continue to be respectful of others around them and avoid blocking the view of other guests.
- Guests shall not occupy a seat or remain in an area for which they do not possess a valid ticket and shall provide their ticket upon request.
- Guests shall not block the aisles anywhere in the theater.
- Guests shall not stand on seats.
- Guests shall refrain from using foul/offensive language, fighting, obscene gestures, throwing objects and engaging in other behavior detrimental to the experience of other guests.
- Guests who consume alcoholic beverages shall do so in a responsible manner.
- Guests shall not interfere with the event, the performers or the staff in any way.
- Guests are encouraged to report inappropriate or offensive behavior to an Usher, Security Officer or Aventura Arts & Cultural Center Management.
Conduct deemed by the Aventura Arts & Cultural Center to be inappropriate to the peace and good order of events or which may adversely affect the safety of persons or property will be immediately addressed by our staff. Guests who violate the code of conduct will be subject to ejection without refund. Guests are encouraged to report any violations of the Guest Code to a nearby Aventura Arts & Cultural Center staff member or event security representative. Thank you for your cooperation.