HEALTH & SAFETY
We remain committed to the health and wellbeing of our guests, artists, staff, and volunteers and are grateful to our health advisors who have helped guide us through this challenging time. As local conditions have continued to improve, we are updating our health and safety guidelines, following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and our health advisors.
Guests are welcome to wear face coverings at any time at our performances or events.
Ticket purchasers will be notified of up-to-date guidelines prior to each performance. Please check the specific event page for the performance you are attending in advance of your arrival at the venue as these policies will evolve as conditions continue to improve.
Our focus on high intensity air filtration and attention to a clean and sanitized environment will continue to be a top priority.
We ask that anyone with any symptoms of COVID-19, a positive test or exposure to someone with COVID-19 stay at home (and continue to wear a face covering) for your own wellbeing and the health & safety of others.
Special safety measures
- Face coverings are welcome for all guests, staff and volunteers in all public areas, except when actively eating or drinking in designated areas at most performances.
- Health screening documents will not be requested.
- Hand sanitizing stations are conveniently located for easy and frequent access.
- If you or a member of your party are not feeling well, have a temperature greater than 100.4’, or are exhibiting any symptoms which may be associated with COVID-19 exposure, please stay home. With regard to tickets, see Our Promise.
- As most artists have suspended in-person meet & greet opportunities in the current environment, there is no backstage access for guests for artist engagement.
Enhanced cleaning, sanitizing and air filtration
- Increased frequency of air filter replacement and of HVAC system cleaning and systematic fresh air exchange maximized.
- Consistently cleaner spaces throughout your visit. In our performance halls and larger gathering areas, state-of-the-art electrostatic technology is used so disinfecting solution adheres to all surfaces, even those you can’t see.
- All surfaces are cleaned with EPA-approved disinfectants before and after every performance.
- Special attention is paid to high touch surfaces, from door handles to handrails to armrests, in all the spaces where audiences may gather.
- Assistive-listening devices (ALDs) sanitized with ultraviolet LEDs for disinfecting.
- Hand sanitizing stations available in all public areas.
- Mobile ticket delivery to your phone for advance ticket purchase and at the Box Office windows is available.
- Contactless ticket scanning allows for efficient and seamless entry.
- Performance program books can be viewed digitally prior to and during most events when provided by the artist.
- We accept major credit cards or mobile payment apps including Apple Pay and Google Pay to purchase tickets or concessions on site.
- Restrooms feature touchless amenities.
Food & Beverage options will be available
- Our Food & Beverage team is specially trained in COVID-19 hygiene practices.
- We accept major credit cards or mobile payment apps including Apple Pay and Google Pay to purchase tickets, parking or concessions on site.
- Individually wrapped cutlery and packaged condiments are available on request.
- Food & beverages must be enjoyed in specifically designated areas, that may vary by show.
We thank our partners at Cleveland Clinic who have been working in collaboration with us to develop and update health & safety guidelines and practices to provide an optimal experience for our guests.
There is always an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By attending an event in a public place, you are assuming all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or related in any way to the risk of contracting COVID-19 or any other communicable disease or illness, or a bacteria, virus or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness, whether exposure to such risks occurs before, during or after the event. You agree that you have voluntarily assumed these risks and you voluntarily waive all claims and potential claims associated with these risks against the Performing Arts Center Authority, the Broward Performing Arts Foundation, Inc., and any and all organizations, entities or individuals affiliated with these organizations or entities. You agree that you will observe and obey all signage, instructions, warnings or limitations during your visit by wearing a facial covering, practicing social distancing, and will follow any other guidance (whether written or verbal) communicated to you on site.